The secret to finding the perfect size lies with two equally important factors:
A. Know your own measurements
B. Following each brands fit in the fit specification charts on each product page.
- Measure yourself wearing typically what you would be usually wearing with your purchase. Follow the simple "how to get your measurement" videos below and on each products size guide.
- Keep the tape measure straight and parallel with the floor at all times.
- We recommend you ask someone to help.
- It is usually best to record your measurements in centimetres (CM'S), as this is the unit of measure used by most brands today.
- Match your own measurements with the product specifications on each product page.
IF YOU HAVE A GARMENT THAT FITS YOU WELL, MEASURE IT THEN MATCH THE MEASUREMENTS TO THE PRODUCT SPECIFCATIONS IN EACH PRODUCT SIZE CHART.
See illustration guides to measure garments at the bottom of this page.
MEASURING YOUR BODY
Measuring Your Waist: CM's.
Measuring Your Chest: CM's.
MEASURING YOUR STOMACH: CM'S.
MEASURING YOUR HIPS/SEAT: CM'S.
MEASURING YOUR NECK:CM'S.
MEASURING YOUR SHOULDERS:CM'S.
MEASURING YOUR BACK LENGTH:CM'S.
MEASURING YOUR ARM LENGTH:CM'S.
MEASURING YOUR INSIDE LEG:CM'S.
MEASURING A GARMENT YOU OWN THAT FITS YOU WELL!
If you own a garment that fits the way you like, take its measurements by following our easy measurement guides below, then match the measurements to the product specification measurements in each product size chart.