HOW TO SHOP
TO BUY AN ITEM:
Simply click on a product you like, choose your size and add to your cart! You can then choose Continue Shopping or Checkout Now.
For ease of ordering at any time, when you add your information on check out, you have registered an account.
Not registered yet. CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
Once logged in you can:
- View your order history
- Access past sizes purchased
- Keep track of your online orders
- Save your details securely
CHANGING OR UPDATING AN ONLINE
We work to get your order to you as quickly as possible, so once your order is placed it is very difficult to make any changes to the details of the order.
BUT if you contact our Customer Service Centre ASAP, we can see whether it's possible to cancel the order to allow you to place the order again. If the goods have already been dispatched we are unable to amend the order details.
- What else can I do? If you accidentally entered the wrong address, you might want to consider creating a MyPost account with Australia Post. With a MyPost account, some deliveries can be redirected or rescheduled, but
- please note that this is not a Big Men’s Clothing service so we cannot guarantee any particular services offered through MyPost.
- Please contact Australia Post for more information.
If you have ordered the wrong size or want to change any items in your order, please see the Returns & Exchanges section of our website.
As a consumer there are certain guarantees that are made when goods are sold to you, one of which is that goods are of acceptable quality. A product is considered faulty or not of acceptable quality if it:
Is not safe, lasting or without faults (considering what would reasonably be expected for the type of product and its cost);
Does not do all the things you would reasonably expect it to or is not fit for purpose; or
Does not match the description made by us, on packaging and labels, or via promotions or advertising.
If an item is not of acceptable quality you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund. For details on acceptable quality and faulty goods, please see consumer goods protection here.
If you believe there is a fault with an item you have received, please let us know by contacting us as soon as you become aware of the fault.
To receive a replacement or refund, you must be able to:
Provide the original receipt (or a copy of) or some other form of proof of purchase of the faulty item (where multiple items were purchased in the transaction that includes the faulty item and a credit card/bank statement does not clearly itemise the faulty product, this will not provide sufficient proof of purchase); and
Return the product to us for the item to be assessed.
MISSING ITEM IN MY ORDER
- We're sorry there's an item missing from your order. Before contacting our online support team, we recommend checking the following:
- We may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
- The item/s you ordered may have been out of stock. It is worth checking your emails (including your junk/spam) to see if we've sent you an email about this.
- If you have placed multiple orders within a few days of each other that qualify for free delivery and are being shipped to the same delivery address, your orders may be have been combined and split across multiple parcels. You will be able to see whether they’ve been shipped together if the tracking information for each of the orders you’ve placed is the same.
If an item is missing, please get in touch with the order number and the missing item's name and number. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
NOT HAPPY WITH AN ITEM
We're so sorry to hear that you might not be happy with the item you received.
We understand that online shopping can be tricky as you cannot physically feel or see the item prior to purchase.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality and want to help you resolve this as soon as possible!
You can always return the item back to us for a refund, as long as the item is unworn, unused, tags still attached and within the 30 days of purchase. The only exception to this is items that are items on SALE & CLEARANCE, or underwear out of its packaging for hygiene reasons.
Open any newsletter sent to you by Big Men’s Clothing.
Scroll to the bottom of the newsletter and click 'Unsubscribe'
Please allow up to 3 business days for the subscription removal to become effective.